Who am I?


 Hello everyone! I'm so glad you're here. I'm a brazilian 19 yo girl who believes in a better future - at least sometimes I do. I created this blog to express myself and all the feelings that i was hiding during this weird pandemic time. It has been extremely hard to live in a world - in a country - where people are dying day by day. But the main reason for this blog is to create a place where I can talk without fear. I'm gonna write about the books I read, the movies and the series I saw but also about what's happening in my country and in the world. I see a lot of similarities in art and reality and I want to bring these thoughts to you, to make you reflect about what's going on and about our posicion. I'm a young person and I hope I can learn with you too. These are letters from me to you, world, to show my opinion and sometimes my indignity with our reality. Even if your country is way better fighting with covid-19 than mine - which is obvious - we are and we were going through tough times. I hope I can make you reflect but also enjoy what I'm gonna bring to you. We do need entertainment nowadays. See you asap. If you need anything you can contact me in email. 

With much love, 
Maybe Mavi.

Comments

Popular Posts